Need any help? Please let us know
Brexit Reality: Your questions answered
You'll hear from:
About this episode
Since the UK left the EU, AccountingWEB readers have been tussling with VAT and custom headaches.
This Any Answers Live episode welcomes Jason Croke and Ruth Corkin to look at the new reality for businesses who need to trade goods or services across EU borders.
The panel will set out the biggest hurdles under the Brexit deal and will answer your questions.
Attending this session you will come away with:
- An overview of the key VAT and customs changes in the Brexit deal
- Knowledge of the biggest VAt and customs headaches; and
- And your questions answered!
- Brace for Brexit
- Brexit reality 1: Importing business goods into the UK
- Brexit reality 2: Consumers importing goods into the UK
- Brexit reality 3: Rules of origin
- Brexit reality 4: Postponed VAT accounting and VAT return
- Brexit reality 5: Freight and transport
- Brexit reality 6: One Stop Shop changes incoming
- Brexit reality 7: Personal deliveries to a business address
- Brexit reality 8: Export evidence when zero rating
Please ensure details used to claim CPD points match those used when registering for this episode. Your certificate will be sent to you within 30 days of submitting your details.