Need any help? Please let us know
Domestic Reverse Charge: Prepare clients for 1st March
You'll hear from:
About this episode
The incoming domestic reverse charge regime is coming into effect on 1 March.
Experts Neil Warren and Chris Methley join the Any Answers Live panel to explain how you can prepare your clients for the new change in the construction industry.
Warren will set out the steps to consider when applying the reverse charge.We also have Chris joining us from The Guild who specialise in compliance in the construction industry and will outline how they’ve managed the client communication and challenges that the regime brings.
Attending this session you will come away with:
- An overview on the key changes of the DRC roll out
- How to manage the roll out from a practitioner’s point of view; and
- Your questions answered!
- Countdown to the domestic reverse charge
- VAT domestic reverse charge: What it is and how it could impact your clients
- Domestic Reverse Charge: The final countdown for builders
- Domestic Reverse Charge 2: Sales invoices and VAT returns
- Domestic Reverse Charge 3: Verifying suppliers and customers
- Domestic Reverse Charge 4: New 5% disregard rule and other invoicing quirks
- Domestic Reverse Charge 5: How it impacts VAT schemes
Please ensure details used to claim CPD points match those used when registering for this episode. Your certificate will be sent to you within 30 days of submitting your details.