Need any help? Please let us know
Expenses and benefits challenges
You'll hear from:
About this episode
Payroll season kicks off, as businesses, accountants and CFOs will have to get their heads around the new P11D and expenses rules that were tweaked due to the coronavirus.
In this episode our panel will provide a breakdown of the rules on:
- Company cars
- Working from home
- Other concerns as businesses get back to work
- How a cash-focused culture helps manage expenses
- Financial reporting - 5 things to consider with expenses
- 5 key tips for implementing an expenses system
- Mastering client portals and their business benefits
- Working from home: Get the details right
- Who can claim costs of working at home
- P11D: Time to tackle tax year end duties
- How do I prepare for the P11D deadline?
You will earn 1 CPD point by attending this free 45-60 minute session in full.
LIVE: If you are watching this webinar live, you will be redirected to a survey where you can submit the details you require on your CPD certificate.
ON DEMAND: If you are watching this on demand or just want to claim your CPD later, email us at [email protected] and we'll send you the link.
Note: In both cases, please use the same name and email address you used when registering for this episode.
Once we have verified that you watched the episode in full the certificate will be sent to you within 30 days of submitting your details.