Need any help? Please let us know
Getting your mojo back
You'll hear from:
About this episode
Now life is set to resume back to some form of normality, there is no better time to check the pulse of the profession and quantify the effect the Covid workload has had on practitioners’ mental wellbeing.
In this Any Answers Live episode, practitioners will reveal how the low points of the last year have affected their wellbeing.
An expert panel will be on hand to support practitioners and provide advice on the stresses that come with running a practice.
You’ll leave this episode with a thorough understanding of:
- How to handle the difficult stresses and anxiety that comes with running a practice or working in the profession
- How to get your mojo back
- How to let go of your practice and focus on your wellbeing
- How to fall back in love with your practice and feel energised for the future
- How to set goals and achieve your practice aspirations
Join us live and bring your specific questions regarding getting your practice mojo back and get practical advice on how to find a solution.
Sponsored by Xero
- Workplace Wellbeing Vital
- Accountants Struggle with Wellbeing
- Stress, burnout and Covid-19: Accountants' wellbeing hits rock bottom
- Time for your accountancy wellbeing check-up
- Wellbeing in the workplace
You will earn 1 CPD point by attending this free 45-60 minute session in full.
LIVE: If you are watching this webinar live, you will be redirected to a survey where you can submit the details you require on your CPD certificate.
ON DEMAND: If you are watching this on demand or just want to claim your CPD later, email us at [email protected] and we'll send you the link.
Note: In both cases, please use the same name and email address you used when registering for this episode.
Once we have verified that you watched the episode in full the certificate will be sent to you within 30 days of submitting your details.