Need any help? Please let us know
How accountants can support hospitality clients
You'll hear from:
Do you have FHL, pub and restaurant clients? This is the episode for you.
On 17 May England takes its next step in easing coronavirus restrictions. This date will be especially pertinent for the hospitality sector as patrons can eventually be allowed back indoors.
In this episode of Any Answers Live, a panel of practitioners that specialise in the hospitality sector reveal how they’ve supported these clients ahead of the next step in the lockdown roadmap.
You’ll leave this episode with a thorough understanding of:
- How accountants can support their hospitality clients
- What trends can we anticipate for the hospitality marker
- Steps hospitality businesses can take to plan for the next 12 months
The panel will also answer YOUR questions on help for hospitality clients.
- How to support hospitality clients post-pandemic
- Hospitality squeeze tightens ahead of Christmas
- Know your client: Review your pandemic-hit clients
- Government support can’t stop with hospitality and leisure
- Eat Out to Help Out was a tasty starter but hospitality sector needs a main
- What do you do when your niche is gone? Helping your hospitality and leisure clients survive
Please ensure details used to claim CPD points match those used when registering for this episode. Your certificate will be sent to you within 30 days of submitting your details.