Need any help? Please let us know
IR35: What contractor firms can do next?
You'll hear from:
About this episode
The off payroll rules in the private sector finally roll out at the start of April.
The rules have been a long time coming, but despite this many practices are still preparing clients for the inevitable changes and bracing their firm for the erosion of their client base.
In this episode of Any Answers Live we’ll find out what exactly is happening and what practitioners can do to safeguard their firm from a contracting client base.
A panel of accountants and experts will reveal what they have done to mitigate the roll out and answer your questions on the roll out.
You’ll come away from this session with:
- An overview on what is changing and when
- An idea on how to support these clients through the off payroll rule change; and
- Support on how you can mitigate the effect on your firm
- IR35 "Off-payroll" Rules In 2021
- IR35 Legislation And Off-Payroll Working
- HMRC confirms ‘soft landing’ in new IR35 guidance
- Private sector IR35 reforms: Updated guide for contractor clients
- Contractor firms brace for private sector IR35 rollout
- Five misunderstandings around IR35
- IR35: Gary Lineker cries foul over £4.9m tax bill
Please ensure details used to claim CPD points match those used when registering for this episode. Your certificate will be sent to you within 30 days of submitting your details.