Need any help? Please let us know
Spotlight on AML
You'll hear from:
AML is a perennial headache for practitioners.
It’s been no more troubling than during the pandemic when the risks of money laundering have increased due to remote working and criminals exploiting government support such as Bounce back loans.
In this episode, two experts will refresh the viewers on what’s needed to comply with AML regulations. The panel will also answer your questions on AML, SARs and suspect client behaviour.
You’ll leave this episode with a thorough understanding of:
- What is needed to comply with AML regulations.
- All of your queries relating to SARs
- How to recognise and deal with suspect client behaviour.
- How Covid-19 will affect AML
- AML: How to spot crime in clients' records
- HMRC AML supervision fees skyrocket
- AML guidance updated for tax practitioners
- Brexit saga: AML compliance implications
- Accounting dilemmas: AML obligations
Please ensure details used to claim CPD points match those used when registering for this episode. Your certificate will be sent to you within 30 days of submitting your details.