Need any help? Please let us know
Time to wind down or one last hurrah?
You'll hear from:
About this episode
The onslaught of the last 12 months combined with the looming threat of MTD has pushed some practitioners to the brink of throwing in the towel.
Now the lockdown has eased, and their clients are out of the woods, practitioners can properly mull over the fate of their practice.
But it’s not as simple as riding off into the sunset. Practitioners have to consider the state of their practice and its saleability.
And then there is the chance that maybe, just maybe, they’ve got their mojo back and want to give it one last hurrah.
You’ll leave this episode with a thorough understanding of:
- The steps you need to take to ensure your practice is in a good shape to sell
- How to deal with the challenges ahead if you’re going to stay in practice
- What options are available if you slowly want to wind down your practice
- How to handle the transition period and how to keep your clients happy
Whatever your next step is, this session will help you make the right decision for you and your practice. An expert panel will be on hand to guide you through that process and answer any question you may have.
- How to scale up or sell your practice
- Sell your practice without closing the ledgers
- Selling Your Practice? It's all about the Selection Process
- Payment Options When Selling A Practice
- Plan ahead if you want to wind down your practice
Please ensure details used to claim CPD points match those used when registering for this episode. Your certificate will be sent to you within 30 days of submitting your details.