Leadership: award-winning strategies from Practice Pioneers
You'll hear from:
About this episode
Have you heard that AccountingWEB Live Expo will be taking place on 1-2 December 2021 at the Coventry Building Society Arena? Attendees can register for a choice of 60+ workshops, panels, lectures and live Q & As across seven theatres. We’ll cover a diverse range of subjects from MTD, Self Assessment and business tax to advisory, the rise of specialism and building your app stack.
Over the six episodes of Expo Talks we’ll be covering the core themes at AccountingWEB Live Expo, and talking to some of speakers who will be previewing their sessions and revealing what they'll be covering.
In this fourth episode, we look at Leadership with three of accounting's leading pioneers used to leading from the front. That's a big claim - but one that these three Accounting Excellence Practice Pioneer of the Year award winners more than deserve.
- Partner and Head of Cloud Accounting at Carpenter Box, Nathan Keeley was the Accounting Excellence Practice Pioneer of the Year for 2020. A progressive forward-thinking accountant, the award judges said "Nathan doesn’t only drive change in big organisations, his work is genuinely influencing the profession with important work done by his feedback into various software groups. If you were to imagine what an accountant should look like in five years, Nathan would be one to aspire to."
- Nikki Adams is Joint Managing Director at Ad Valorem and joint Accounting Excellence Practice Pioneer of the Year for 2021. Nikki is responsible for the strategic direction of Ad Valorem, which has transformed the practice into an award-winning organisation and pacesetter within the profession. With a passion for people, Nikki’s focus on culture and ability to build teams has created a dynamic workplace, inspiring collaboration internally and with strategic partners.
- Nigel Adams is Joint Managing Director at Ad Valorem and joint Accounting Excellence Practice Pioneer of the Year for 2021. Nigel sees Ad Valorem's real value from its proactive approach in working with dynamic growing businesses and their entrepreneurial owners, ensuring that its clients’ entire wealth, both corporate and personal, is optimised.
These are not only three award winners, but individuals who recognise that you need self-motivation, collaboration with peers and a well-run team to lead the pack. All share similar values and value the smart use of technology in helping them achieve the growth that underpinned their individual success.
Anyone who's followed these speakers' appearances on AccountingWEB Live will know this episode will be invaluable to those firms looking to step up. As well as previewing the sessions they'll be appearing on at AccountingWEB Live Expo, the three of them will discuss:
- What they missed about live events
- Leading from the front (and taking your team with you)
- What the modern staff member wants in 2022
- Common challenges faced by partners in 2022
- How tech can help you grow your firm
- Their plans for AccountingWEB Live Expo
As well as Nathan, Nikki and Nigel, we have lots of other inspirational and practical sessions planned for AccountingWEB Live Expo, all aimed at giving you practical advice on how to lead smarter and better.
Confirmed speakers include the likes of Bobby Lane, Sharon Pocock, James Ashford, Lucy Cohen and Alastair Barlow - and that's all with CPD attached. Click the button now to register.