Become a better leader through harnessing vulnerability
You'll hear from:
About this episode
Join Lucy Cohen at the AccountingWEB Live Expo, find out more here. Claim your seat now, limited walk in spaces will be available.
Could sharing a little vulnerability be the key to better leadership? What has usually been deemed a negative connotation, sharing parts of our authentic and vulnerable selves requires courage and can positively impact the actions of others around us.
Lucy will be joined by Executive Leadership Coach and former lawyer Alys Carlton to discuss how you can become a better leader through harnessing your own authenticity and vulnerability. You will leave this episode with a deeper insight into how embracing qualities that have previously been thought of as “soft” can actually empower individuals to become better leaders and help businesses thrive.
Here are just some of the questions our panel will be answering:
- What does authenticity as a leader mean?
- What does vulnerability look like?
- How do these qualities inspire teams?
- Why is this strategy important?
Do you follow a ‘stiff upper lip’ strategy in business? Do you think that leadership requires a certain sort of persona? Or are you curious about how being more authentic could enable you to catapult your practice to new heights?
Watch this episode to learn how to use your natural leadership style to your advantage.
- Leadership skills for the 21st century accountant
- Accounting Excellence tips for finance: Communicate and improve
- How to harness the flexible, contingent workforce
- Remove bias, embrace diversity, and build a better workplace
Please ensure details used to claim CPD points match those used when registering for this episode. Your certificate will be sent to you within 30 days of submitting your details.