Need any help? Please let us know
Creating balance in your life
You'll hear from:
About this episode
Multiple lockdowns and remote working has certainly had an impact on our work-life balance resulting in many accounting and finance professionals working around the clock. With fewer social distractions and nowhere to go, it is easy to stay strapped to our desks for that little bit longer.
For the final episode in this season of People Matters Lucy will be talking to coach Dan Stanley about how to create balance in your life and remain motivated through tough times. Although Dan specialises in coaching men, this episode is great for any professional who is looking to finally harness that unicorn of a brilliant work-life balance.
Lucy and Dan will be discussing:
- What are the signs that you need to make a change? High stress levels, unpredictable working hours, anxiety?
- Is remaining motivated as important as it seems, or are habits better?
- What can you do if you’re in a rut?
- What does success look like?
You will learn how to identify areas of your life that need addressing and about strategies you can utilise to create balance in your life. Dan’s skills will help you to learn how to navigate change, get out of a rut and to achieve greater personal and professional success.
- Work-life balance
- Reap the benefits of a work-life balance
- 5 Tips to Improve Your Work-Life Balance
- The benefits of flexible working for work-life balance
- Balance and baking: Mak’s work-life attack
Please ensure details used to claim CPD points match those used when registering for this episode. Your certificate will be sent to you within 30 days of submitting your details.