Need any help? Please let us know
How to start perfecting your own success story
You'll hear from:
About this episode
How do you measure your success? Do you find yourself comparing what you do to others? If so, then this is the episode for you. We’ll take a deep dive into all things comparisons and why there is no one-size-fits-all for success.
Lucy Cohen will be asking why do we compare ourselves? How do we confidently set our own goals? How do we make our own rules and follow them?
Key topics for this talk will include:
How to create a bespoke success plan
When to compare yourself and when not to
How to cancel out toxic positivity
Feel empowered to build a successful practice by your own definitions and learn to cancel out the noise!
- How to grow your practice
- Accounting Excellence specialist team reveals secrets behind success
- Returning to the workplace: how to plan for success
- The power of goal setting in your practice
- People Matters: Why your team means more than ever