Need any help? Please let us know
How to stay on course in a world full of distractions
You'll hear from:
About this episode
Ever get the feeling that you’re working hard only to stand still? Not seeing the development of your practice despite your best efforts? You may be unknowingly getting distracted. In this episode we look at how to concentrate only on the things that serve you, and how to ignore the distractions.
Lucy Cohen will share insight into why we get distracted, the biggest business distractions and what focusing looks like for you.
Key topics of discussion will include:
- How to focus on the right things
- Ways to structure your business to avoid distractions
- Making focus = progress
Leave the session feeling focused and equipped with tips and tools to help you avoid distraction and take your practice forward.
- How to grow your practice
- Why you should set healthy boundaries with clients
- People Matters: Why your team means more than ever
- Apps and social media: How to tackle digital distractions
Please ensure details used to claim CPD points match those used when registering for this episode. Your certificate will be sent to you within 30 days of submitting your details.