Need any help? Please let us know
Why you need to learn to say no more often
You'll hear from:
About this episode
Learn how to say yes to saying no and how that can supercharge your practice and happiness.
Are you a people pleaser? Do you find it hard to say no to things and then end up feeling overwhelmed? In this episode, Lucy Cohen takes a look at the reason behind this trait and what you can do to learn to say no to things.
Key topics for this talk will include:
- Understanding your own work style and personality traits
- Strategies to say no without feeling like you’re letting anyone down
- When saying no is the best thing for you and your practice
Leave the session feeling confident saying no tactfully and guilt-free, helping you lead a more positive and focused work-life.
- Why you should set healthy boundaries with clients
- Why you should say no to clients
- People Matters: Why your team means more than ever