Need any help? Please let us know
Why you need to learn to say no more often
You'll hear from:
About this episode
Learn how to say yes to saying no and how that can supercharge your practice and happiness.
Are you a people pleaser? Do you find it hard to say no to things and then end up feeling overwhelmed? In this episode, Lucy Cohen takes a look at the reason behind this trait and what you can do to learn to say no to things.
Key topics for this talk will include:
- Understanding your own work style and personality traits
- Strategies to say no without feeling like you’re letting anyone down
- When saying no is the best thing for you and your practice
Leave the session feeling confident saying no tactfully and guilt-free, helping you lead a more positive and focused work-life.
- Why you should set healthy boundaries with clients
- Why you should say no to clients
- People Matters: Why your team means more than ever
Please ensure details used to claim CPD points match those used when registering for this episode. Your certificate will be sent to you within 30 days of submitting your details.