Getting to grips with digital records for MTD
You'll hear from:
Preparing for MTD - a short video series from AccountingWEB and Sage.
Welcome to this short video guide on how to ensure clients are ready for the extension of Making Tax Digital for VAT, produced in association with Sage.
Join AccountingWEB’s John Stokdyk, Chris Downing from Sage and George Moss from Bee Motion on how to ensure clients are able to capture transactions and convert them into digital records that feed into quarterly reports. We’ll look at the extra demands this will put on staff and resources to meet new deadlines and communication requirements.
NB: This video was recorded before MTD ITSA was put back to April 2024. The message from the presenters remains the same: press ahead with your plans, as the transition is likely to use up all the time that you have!
This session will offer practical insights on choosing and implementing the right digital accounting tech stack:
- Data capture tools and how they plug into new compliance workflows
- Client relationship management and communication tools to support your education strategy and chase clients for the required data
- Digital onboarding and service tracking/billing
- Collaborative reporting and client approval processes
- New MTD compliance requirements and solutions
This video is the second in a four-part series. You can access all of Sage's MTD resources and support on the Sage MTD Hub.
Please ensure details used to claim CPD points match those used when registering for this episode. Your certificate will be sent to you within 30 days of submitting your details.