Basis period changes - how will it work?
You'll hear from:
In this session, Rebecca will outline the proposed changes to basis periods and the transitional arrangements and then open the floor to hear your views and discuss your options.
We’ll discuss how the proposals will affect you and your clients and whether you are planning to change client accounting dates or not. We can discuss the alternatives to accounting date changes, but most importantly discuss how the changes will affect your workload and your practice as a whole.
You will leave this session with:
- An understanding of the proposals for basis period reform
- An appreciation of what you need to do in practice
- The opportunity to discuss with fellow accountants what this means to your workload
Sign up now to claim your spot and put your questions to Rebecca. Tax Talk is our interactive chat show providing insight, discussion and understanding, hosted by the UK’s leading tax expert.
- Basis periods to be abolished in 2022
- Sole practitioners draw up plans for MTD for ITSA
- ‘Embarrassment’ for government departments after IR35 errors
- SEISS 5 grant applications have opened
Please ensure details used to claim CPD points match those used when registering for this episode. Your certificate will be sent to you within 30 days of submitting your details.