Benneyworth’s breakdown of the 23 March tax policy
You'll hear from:
About this episode
On 23 March HMRC released a wealth of consultation documents and calls for evidence – some of which will have a direct impact on practising accountants and their clients. Rebecca has been sifting through the material and will take you through the key areas which are likely to affect you and your clients. She will also highlight HMRC and HM Treasury thinking to bring you up to speed with what the next few years may hold in tax practice.
Join Rebecca Benneyworth for a live discussion of these consultations and tax policies as she provides an overview of the announcements.
- Budget 2021: The dogs that didn’t bark
- March 2021 Budget: An Update For Businesses
- Government seeks to make a digital tax system work for all
- Budget 2021 live blog: Countdown to 3 March
- MTD feedback: HMRC studies reactions and costs
Please ensure details used to claim CPD points match those used when registering for this episode. Your certificate will be sent to you within 30 days of submitting your details.