Need any help? Please let us know
Beyond MTD: what benefits does a digital future hold?
You'll hear from:
About this episode
Moving your business into a digital space isn’t only about MTD. Even small firms are discovering there is a wide range of benefits to stepping into a digital world. So, whether you’re thinking about retiring before MTD is introduced or need to move your business forward, this session is for you. Join Rebecca Benneyworth and past president of ICAEW, Paul Aplin for an informative, honest discussion on the practical benefits of digital beyond MTD.
We’ll be covering:
- Key insights from Paul’s recently published report on tax technology.
- The benefits businesses and their advisers might see from a more focussed digital agenda.
- How small businesses can go beyond simply meeting the requirements of MTD, to harness the business benefits of digital transformation.
- What Paul learned from being the first accountant to file an online tax return when self-assessment was introduced – and why it is still relevant.
Both Rebecca and Paul will be on hand to discuss your particular challenges so don’t forget to bring your questions.
- Making Tax Digital: A guide for small businesses
- Making Tax Digital: A guide for medium to large businesses
- What Making Tax Digital Means for Accountants
- Get your practice ready for Making Tax Digital
- Has Digital Transformation Shot Up the Agenda in Your Business?
- Digital transformation: What it means for accountancy
- The Digital Agenda can deliver for you and your clients
Please ensure details used to claim CPD points match those used when registering for this episode. Your certificate will be sent to you within 30 days of submitting your details.