Need any help? Please let us know
COVID support schemes: the latest news
You'll hear from:
You will earn 1 CPD point by attending this free 45-60 minute session in full
The dream team is back in action! Rebecca Benneyworth MBE BSc FCA and Kate Upcraft AMBCS mGPA will be bringing you up to speed on the latest CJRS and SEISS updates.
The duo will be ready to tackle your questions on COVID support schemes and the tax implications of grants received.
After the session, you will come out with an understanding of the following:
- The final phase of the government’s furlough support scheme, CJRS
- Information about grants 4 and 5 for the self employed
- How to deal with overclaims and reporting grants on the 2021 tax returns
- VAT for the hospitality sector
Live attendees will have the opportunity to put questions to Rebecca and Kate in a QA at the end of the session. The session will also be available to watch on demand shortly after the show has finished airing.
You can contact Rebecca and Kate via their AccountingWEB accounts linked at the top of this page. If you have any feedback on this or any other AccountingWEB Live episode, drop us a line at [email protected].
Related reading from the authors:
- CJRS guidance from 1 May 2021: Get the details right
- Easing lockdown signals start of new tax year
- Budget 2021: Furlough extension takes centre stage
- Rebecca Benneyworth's guide to supporting clients through COVID-19
Please ensure details used to claim CPD points match those used when registering for this episode. Your certificate will be sent to you within 30 days of submitting your details.