COVID support – the final furlong!
You'll hear from:
About this episode
This session will look at the final details of COVID support as the schemes wind down. Rebecca will provide you with a roundup of things to consider now that the schemes are closing. We will look at:
- Final month of claims for CJRS and anything to watch out for
- CJRS retrospective – employment allowance, calculations for variable pay, compliance war stories
- SEISS grant 5 – quick recap of the guidance
- Tax issues with SEISS – declaring it, HMRC API fun and games, change of year end?
- CT 600 points regarding support payments
- Dealing with overclaims
- Loans and disclosure issues for companies
Rebecca will outline the issues and take your questions – come online and get this lot put behind us!
Please ensure details used to claim CPD points match those used when registering for this episode. Your certificate will be sent to you within 30 days of submitting your details.