Need any help? Please let us know
How to deal with client errors and COVID claims
You'll hear from:
About this episode
This session will look at what the accountant’s responsibility is in relation to client errors, with particular focus on wrongly claimed COVID support payments.
What is the guidance provided by the Professional Conduct in Relation to Taxation document? What are the money laundering issues? How can you get solutions to your clients specific COVID claims?
In this session Rebecca Benneyworth aims to answer all of these questions. You will leave the episode with a thorough understanding of:
- What steps are needed in relation to correcting client errors
- How to handle difficult conversations with clients
- The consequences for clients with errors
- The new boxes on Page 5 of the tax return and how you should approach them
Join us live and bring your specific questions regarding your clients’ COVID claims and get practical advice on how to find a solution. Claim your space now.
- Want your clients to love you forever?
- Furlough claims for annually paid directors
- Amending tax returns may mean repaying SEISS grants
- Accountants warned on new money laundering risks
- New money laundering directive expands tax adviser scope
Please ensure details used to claim CPD points match those used when registering for this episode. Your certificate will be sent to you within 30 days of submitting your details.