Need any help? Please let us know
Making Tax Digital: Getting to grips with software
You'll hear from:
About this episode
As the requirements for Making Tax Digital (MTD) become clearer and the deadline continues to approach it’s never been more important to gain an understanding of software options for MTD. Getting online alone is a huge step for a lot of clients (and a huge challenge for their accountants) let alone navigating the hundreds of software companies jockeying for business around this new opportunity.
When exploring software solutions there is a lot to consider. What options does my current supplier offer? How much is it going to cost? Do I just need support with filing? Or do I need to consider bridging software and more? This week Rebecca Benneyworth will shed some light on the key considerations of MTD software and how you can manage your clients successfully throughout this process.
This session will offer insight in to:
- Understanding what you need to know to make the right choice.
- How to advise your clients (or employer) on what they need to do and what their options are.
- A discussion of software solutions and how they can impact services.
- A live question and answer session.
Join our panel for practical advice on how you can choose the best MTD software for your firm.
- What Making Tax Digital Means for Accountants
- Making Tax Digital: A guide for medium to large businesses
- Making Tax Digital: A guide for small businesses
- MTD digital links mandated from 1 April
- Government seeks to make a digital tax system work for all
Please ensure details used to claim CPD points match those used when registering for this episode. Your certificate will be sent to you within 30 days of submitting your details.