Need any help? Please let us know
Making Tax Digital: planning and preparing
You'll hear from:
About this episode
In this week’s episode of Tax Talk Rebecca Benneyworth will go through the plans that you need to be making to move clients onto digital records and how to marshall your thoughts. Rebecca will interview a software expert from Intuit, providers of Quickbooks, about their plans for MTD, the income tax launch and what product developments they envisage for the new regime.
This session will provide you with an understanding of:
- What will the content of digital records be?
- What about digital links?
- What steps are necessary to plan the migration of your clients?
- What have Intuit implemented so far and how do they see the next 12 - 18 months developing?
- How can software support very small businesses and landlords?
If you’re putting plans in place for Making Tax Digital and want to understand how software can help you then this is the session for you. Join us live to get answers to all of your technical questions.
- What Making Tax Digital Means for Accountants
- Making Tax Digital: A guide for medium to large businesses
- Making Tax Digital: A guide for small businesses
- MTD digital links mandated from 1 April
- Government seeks to make a digital tax system work for all