Need any help? Please let us know
MTD final regulations - are you prepared?
You'll hear from:
About this episode
As the requirements for Making Tax Digital (MTD) become clearer and the deadline continues to approach Rebecca Benneyworth will provide an overview of the main points of the MTD regulations. As always this will be an interactive session and we will provide a forum for you to discuss your plans.
You will leave this session with:
- A broad understanding of what the MTD rules will require for the self employed and landlords
- Ways to prepare your practice and set your clients up for success
- An opportunity to discuss with other accountants how you plan to prepare your practice and your clients
Sign up now to claim your spot and put your questions to Rebecca. Tax Talk is our interactive chat show providing insight, discussion and understanding, hosted by the UK’s leading tax expert.
- Sole practitioners draw up plans for MTD for ITSA
- How to communicate to your clients about MTD
- Making Tax Digital extended from April 2022
- Making Tax Digital: The HMRC perspective
- The Making Tax Digital emergency toolkit
You will earn 1 CPD point by attending this free 45-60 minute session in full.
LIVE: If you are watching this webinar live, you will be redirected to a survey where you can submit the details you require on your CPD certificate.
ON DEMAND: If you are watching this on demand or just want to claim your CPD later, email us at [email protected] and we'll send you the link. Note: In both cases, please use the same name and email address you used when registering for this episode.
Once we have verified that you watched the episode in full the certificate will be sent to you within 30 days of submitting your details.
Please ensure details used to claim CPD points match those used when registering for this episode. Your certificate will be sent to you within 30 days of submitting your details.