New year tips on payroll, CJRS and compliance
You'll hear from:
About this episode
This week Rebecca Benneyworth is joined by a familiar face, Helen Thornley, to give an update on what is new for payroll and CJRS in 2021. With the self assessment season drawing to an end, you can utilise your time in February to pay attention to important updates for the year ahead.
Some of the topics we will be addressing are:
- New National Insurance categories and rates
- Minimum wage
- A review of employment allowance
- Compliance activity and disclosure of claimants on CJRS
- Directors and furlough
- An update on company cars
There is a lot to get through and you can put your questions around these topics to Rebecca and Helen. Sign up now to claim your seat and begin 2021 with a strong start.
- 2021: What to expect in tax
- New tax year resolutions for individuals and smaller businesses
- New tax year, new payroll software
- CJRS guidance from 1 May 2021: Get the details right
Please ensure details used to claim CPD points match those used when registering for this episode. Your certificate will be sent to you within 30 days of submitting your details.