Need any help? Please let us know
SEISS: Reviewing client entitlement & tax returns
You'll hear from:
About this episode
The issues around SEISS claims made by clients and whether they were claimed appropriately has long been a thorny topic. So, if it’s giving you sleepless nights, join us for an interactive discussion on the requirements for SEISS claims and get some expert tips on managing this tricky subject with your clients.
You’ll come away with a better understanding of:
- How to check entitlement for your clients, including entitlement to Grant 5
- What you need to do regarding the 2021 tax return.
- What the criteria are for the various self-employed grants during 2020/21.
So, if you’re worried about SEISS claims, this session will help put your mind at rest and will make sure you are prepared. Register now to secure your place - and don’t forget to bring your questions!
- Second SEISS grant explained
- Tax returns auto-corrected for SEISS grants
- SEISS: When and how to notify tax return amendments
- Reporting SEISS grants: Get the details right
You will earn 1 CPD point by attending this free 45-60 minute session in full.
LIVE: If you are watching this webinar live, you will be redirected to a survey where you can submit the details you require on your CPD certificate.
ON DEMAND: If you are watching this on demand or just want to claim your CPD later, email us at [email protected] and we'll send you the link.
Note: In both cases, please use the same name and email address you used when registering for this episode.
Once we have verified that you watched the episode in full the certificate will be sent to you within 30 days of submitting your details.