Need any help? Please let us know
Emerging tech trends to transform modern firms
You'll hear from:
Return to Reality | Part 2
The second installment in this series looks at managing a modern accounting practice after the pandemic.
The pandemic has forced many firms to rethink the way they deliver services. Adopting and learning about emerging apps can be a way for firms to further increase productivity levels without the need to wholesale redesign their processes from scratch or make changes to the core software they use to support their client base.
Having an overview on emerging apps will allow firms to be agile and better service their clients. Nick Levine and his panel of experts will cover:
- The emerging apps and add on trends in accounting tech.
- How automation features from new apps can enhance firm productivity.
- How apps can be implemented with minimal disruption to workflows.
Register for this episode to learn how you can take your firm forward using the latest tech and app solutions.
- Beyond MTD: Future trends in accounting
- How to Stay Competitive with These Top 3 Tech Trends
- Technology Trends for Accounting Firms in 2021
- The fintech future of the modern accounting practice
Please ensure details used to claim CPD points match those used when registering for this episode. Your certificate will be sent to you within 30 days of submitting your details.