Need any help? Please let us know
How tech can improve your accounting services
You'll hear from:
Return to Reality | Part 1
First in a three part series looking at managing a modern accounting practice after the pandemic.
This episode will provide an overview of the technology expectations of Minimum Viable Practices.
Nick Levine and his guest panelists will discuss:
- How to leverage key compliance technology tools to deliver underlying bookkeeping services, and statutory filings.
- How technology is leveraging efficiencies to deliver essential advisory services, such as cash flow and funding.
- How to organise internal workflows to optimise staff resources and never miss a deadline.
Enforced remote working has accelerated transition to the cloud and digital record keeping and there are now new expectations for how technology can help deliver the underlying processes of client work (compliance and advisory) efficiently and profitably. Register for this episode to understand how technology can support your firm’s services.
- How tech innovation is reshaping accountancy firms
- Accounting Excellence: How tech drives client satisfaction
- Are automation tools fulfilling their promise?
- Is Your Technology Keeping Up with Client Expectations?
- A crazy year in tech: 2020 Tech Review
Please ensure details used to claim CPD points match those used when registering for this episode. Your certificate will be sent to you within 30 days of submitting your details.