Need any help? Please let us know
Improve communication within your virtual team
You'll hear from:
Return to Reality | Part 3
This final episode will look at first hand advice from practitioners for how to leverage communications technology while still retaining company culture and strong client relationships.
Lockdown has changed the everyday expectations on how firms communicate with staff and clients forever. Virtual communications and workflows can present challenges but there are many opportunities to seize to help create efficient and profitable firms.
Discussion points will include:
- How to pick virtual communication and workflow tools most relevant to your practice.
- How to attract and retain staff with virtual tools.
- How to use a client communications charter based on virtual tools without client relationships suffering.
While tools such as Slack, video conferencing software and e-signatures can make firms more productive it is important to consider the underlying human element to fully engage with clients and attract and retain staff. Register now for an in-depth review of the limitations and opportunities virtual communication systems hold for your firm.
- Accounting Excellence tips for finance: Communicate and improve
- Practice automation: Turn your team into champions
- How to onboard a new team member when working virtually
- Tech Lowdown: Clear Books, Samsung, Slack and Monzo
- Communicating with clients during a crisis
- Improve the Client Experience with Virtual Assistants
- Tech Lowdown: Xero certification and client communication
Please ensure details used to claim CPD points match those used when registering for this episode. Your certificate will be sent to you within 30 days of submitting your details.