Need any help? Please let us know
Picking the right personal tax software
You'll hear from:
About this episode
How can smaller firms incorporate a cost-effective self assessment tax solution that demonstrates key automation and time saving features? Do their more expensive counterparts have the edge or are they better suited to larger practices?
As Tech Pulse returns for a new series, Nick Levine is joined by Rebecca Benneyworth to tackle these questions to help you source the right tax software for your practice.
Our experts will answer your questions and equip you to:
- Identify the must have functionality in this category of software
- Know how to consider when or whether to switch to a more premium priced provider
- Understand how to adjust and manage workflows for non cloud based software, particularly in the context of the busy self-assessment season
- Recognise the potential implications around the introduction of MTD personal tax from April 2023
Not to be missed if you need a cost effective personal tax software to help your clients through self assessment.
- How to buy MTD software
- Statutory auditing, why choose a cloud based software
- Best professional tax software | Software Awards 2020 shortlist
- Free Self-Assessment Filing Software
Please ensure details used to claim CPD points match those used when registering for this episode. Your certificate will be sent to you within 30 days of submitting your details.