Need any help? Please let us know
Should accountants recommend banks to clients?
You'll hear from:
About this episode
In the next instalment of Tech Pulse, Nick Levine and his expert panel debate whether accountants should recommend banking partners to their client base.
The panel will consider the benefits for both accountants and SMEs, the conflict of interests when making recommendations and whether there is a risk of banks competing with accountants in the future. There’s a lot to cover including time to answer your questions!
The main focus points of discussion are:
- Understanding the different types of business account providers on the market
- Grasping how providers can offer time saving benefits for businesses as well as their accountants
- Recognising how working with a banking partner can allow firms to differentiate themselves from their competitors
- Considering whether some neo banks can incorporate bookkeeping services for their clients
Sign up now to claim your seat and put your questions to our experts.
- How new banking technology is going to affect accountants
- Tech Lowdown: Payroll, practice management and banking
- Tech Lowdown: Business banking and instant finance
- Why you should set healthy boundaries with clients
- A crazy year in tech: 2020 Tech Review
- Risks and opportunities in digital banking
You will earn 1 CPD point by attending this free 45-60 minute session in full.
LIVE: If you are watching this webinar live, you will be redirected to a survey where you can submit the details you require on your CPD certificate.
ON DEMAND: If you are watching this on demand or just want to claim your CPD later, email us at [email protected] and we'll send you the link.
Note: In both cases, please use the same name and email address you used when registering for this episode.
Once we have verified that you watched the episode in full the certificate will be sent to you within 30 days of submitting your details.