Need any help? Please let us know
Should accountants recommend banks to clients?
You'll hear from:
About this episode
In the next instalment of Tech Pulse, Nick Levine and his expert panel debate whether accountants should recommend banking partners to their client base.
The panel will consider the benefits for both accountants and SMEs, the conflict of interests when making recommendations and whether there is a risk of banks competing with accountants in the future. There’s a lot to cover including time to answer your questions!
The main focus points of discussion are:
- Understanding the different types of business account providers on the market
- Grasping how providers can offer time saving benefits for businesses as well as their accountants
- Recognising how working with a banking partner can allow firms to differentiate themselves from their competitors
- Considering whether some neo banks can incorporate bookkeeping services for their clients
Sign up now to claim your seat and put your questions to our experts.
- How new banking technology is going to affect accountants
- Tech Lowdown: Payroll, practice management and banking
- Tech Lowdown: Business banking and instant finance
- Why you should set healthy boundaries with clients
- A crazy year in tech: 2020 Tech Review
- Risks and opportunities in digital banking
Please ensure details used to claim CPD points match those used when registering for this episode. Your certificate will be sent to you within 30 days of submitting your details.