Need any help? Please let us know
How to use your onboarding process to wow new clients
You'll hear from:
Join the Bookkeeping Show where our panel will discuss how to successfully onboard new clients.
In this session, Joanne Birtwistle will ask Zoe Whitman, Jo Wood and guests Alison Bryan and Tony Stevenson what bookkeepers should be thinking about when onboarding new clients to make the process a seamless, professional and positive experience for yourself and your clients.
- Find out what a good onboarding looks like - what is the tick list of bases to be covered?
- Understand the importance of setting the standard for your relationship with the client
- Discuss how a solid tech stack can give the wow factor and talk about software integration
- Consider how to present your tech stack without overwhelming less tech-savvy clients
- Ask how you can get new clients invested in digital bookkeeping
- Talk through when things aren’t working out with a new client and how to handle it.
Please ensure details used to claim CPD points match those used when registering for this episode. Your certificate will be sent to you within 30 days of submitting your details.