Need any help? Please let us know
Build an online advisory firm in three steps
You'll hear from:
Create and price your advisory services
Many firms struggle to educate the market on the value they offer to business owners. Which means they are not in control of how they communicate and educate the market.
This is especially true when it comes to winning more advisory clients. They need to educate business owners about the reality and risks of running a business, and offer guidance and services which could make the difference between a business owner thriving or surviving.
That’s why I’ve put together this three part webinar series to help firms communicate their value to the market and build the visibility of their advisory services online.
In this first session I will show you how to create, package and price your advisory services that clearly demonstrates your value.
I’ll talk you through our recent research on how business owners buy advisory services, how much they are willing to pay and how you can use this to help them to make a purchase decision.
In this session you will learn:
- Research into buyer behaviour of advisory services
- How to demonstrate the value of your advisory services
- How to package your advisory services for the web
- How to price your advisory services online
- How to package, price and promote your accounting services
- Why should I be offering advisory services?
- How to put a price on advisory services
- Thinking of selling advisory services? Here’s what you need to know
- How to start offering advisory services
You will earn 1 CPD point by attending this free 45-60 minute session in full.
LIVE: If you are watching this webinar live, you will be redirected to a survey where you can submit the details you require on your CPD certificate.
ON DEMAND: If you are watching this on demand or just want to claim your CPD later, email us at [email protected] and we'll send you the link.
Note: In both cases, please use the same name and email address you used when registering for this episode.
Once we have verified that you watched the episode in full the certificate will be sent to you within 30 days of submitting your details.