Need any help? Please let us know
Fall in love with your firm, again
You'll hear from:
About this episode
Be the leader your firm and clients need you to be in 2021
Join Mike Crook, managing director of PracticeWeb and his guest Richard Brewin, managing director of Progress BB for this inspiring session on The Business of Marketing.
As history proves, it’s necessary to look to the future to lead your firm and navigate through the year.
We didn’t see last year coming, but we’ve already had 12 months to take stock and prepare for what’s next. So let’s not let the next 12 months take us by surprise. Be the leader your firm and your clients need you to be.
To achieve this, we need to remind ourselves about the importance of leadership, how to lead, and what our teams and clients expect.
While you can’t predict what’s coming with perfect certainty, you can develop much more clarity than you might imagine about what you could and should become – create a vision, define a plan, and set it into motion.
This practical session will cover:
- The role you play as a leader for your firm.
- The role you play as an advisor for your clients.
- A four step process to help you set a vision.
- How to plan and execute the vision.
- How to measure progress.
- How to achieve the same with your clients.
- Marketing plans for accountants
- Time to rethink your brand and marketing?
- Three ways CFOs can protect and progress their business
- Pricing strategies: Starting the conversation
Please ensure details used to claim CPD points match those used when registering for this episode. Your certificate will be sent to you within 30 days of submitting your details.