Need any help? Please let us know
Get more leads through search engine optimisation
You'll hear from:
About this episode
Search engines are the modern battle grounds for most businesses. Savvy accounting firms have started to recognise the benefits being visible in search can bring for the growth of their firm. From driving highly targeted traffic to improving the quality of leads
But how do you go about being visible in search? What does it take to be number one? And, how can you start on your journey to being visible in search?
Join Mike Crook and his guest, PracticeWeb’s search engine optimisation expert, Ben Olive Jones. Where they will explain:
- How to improve the visibility of your services in search.
- How to analyse and optimise your website for search engines.
- Best practice and how to implement it on your website.
- A free, must have tool, to monitor search performance.
- The different ways SMEs search for accounting services.
- How to do your own keyword research.
And, we’ll cover some good old fashioned jargon busting along the way.
- Search marketing for accountants: the benefits of optimised content
- Choosing, editing and optimising images for accountancy websites
- Five quick and easy SEO wins
- The beginner’s guide to SEO for accountants
- Keywords for accountants: understanding SEO
Please ensure details used to claim CPD points match those used when registering for this episode. Your certificate will be sent to you within 30 days of submitting your details.