Need any help? Please let us know
How to form a marketing plan for advisory services
You'll hear from:
About this episode
Whether you’re launching a new service or promoting an existing one, you need to back it up with a robust marketing plan. This includes identifying and understanding your target audience, creating a content plan that reflects the stage your prospects are in the buying cycle, defining your customer journey and much more.
If this sounds like a lot of hard work, don’t worry. Join us for the third and final part of the series on How to Build Your Online Advisory Firm in Three Steps. Mike Crook, PracticeWeb’s Managing Director and Zoe Sweet, PracticeWeb’s Commercial Director will show you how to create a marketing plan that works for your business.
You’ll come away with an understanding of how to:
- Build an emotional connection with your ideal clients
- Link their buyer journey to your marketing
- Use marketing tactics to attract the right clients
- Build effective marketing campaigns that attract, engage and convert
- Measure and track performance, and capitalise on your successes.
Mike and Zoe will be on hand to discuss your challenges, so don’t forget to bring your questions. Can you afford to miss it?
- How to package, price and promote your accounting services
- Thinking of selling advisory services? Here’s what you need to know
- How to start offering advisory services
- Take your marketing from a cost centre to a profit centre
- How to market your startup accountancy practice
- Time to rethink your brand and marketing?
Please ensure details used to claim CPD points match those used when registering for this episode. Your certificate will be sent to you within 30 days of submitting your details.