Need any help? Please let us know
Take your marketing from a cost centre to a profit centre
You'll hear from:
About this episode
For many firms marketing is seen as a cost centre.
Most accounting firms have marketing designing brochures, writing blogs, and posting on social — getting the brand “out there.” But there is a different approach that moves marketing from a cost centre to a profit centre.
Profit-centre marketing is when the marketing function generates measurable revenue for a company. “Profit centres” are named as such because they make a measurable impact generating profits.
Who wouldn’t want their marketing function to contribute directly to the growth and profits for their firm?
But how do you go about turning your firm’s marketing function from a cost centre to a profit centre?
Join me and my guests, Bhimal Hira, marketing and business development partner from Jeffreys Henry LLP, and Jonathan Stobart, head of marketing and partnership for AccountancyManager to find out how to:
- Identify if your marketing function is a cost centre
- Shift your marketing function to a profit centre
- Build and manage a marketing function
- Get marketing buy-in
- Build a marketing culture
- Maximise your return on investment
- Take your marketing from a cost centre to a profit centre
- How to market your startup accountancy practice
- Time to rethink your brand and marketing?
- How to market your accountancy firm
- Does marketing really work? The answer lies in the data.
- How to market your accounting firm in the digital age
Please ensure details used to claim CPD points match those used when registering for this episode. Your certificate will be sent to you within 30 days of submitting your details.