How apps can help you open up new services
You'll hear from:
Two award-winning digital accountants join us to share stories from the frontline of app implementation. Adam Pritchard from 2021 Total Xero Award winner Linford Grey Associates represents the turquoise tendency, while Peter Jarman is a QuickBooks UK Firm of the Future winner.
Cloud accounting is central to the operations of both firms. Having weathered the pandemic, both firms are building out new services based around outsourced finance and cashflow forecasting. Tune in to hear how they went about it and to hear what they have to say about integrating compliance software, onboarding clients and automating practice for changing MTD workflows. We'll cover:
- Aligning your tech strategy to broader firm objectives
- Cloud accounting as a platform for new services
- Cashflow forecasts as standard
- The outsourced finance opportunity
- How to bring clients along with you
- The challenges and rewards of integration (Zapier vs Excel)
- Looking ahead: Client comms and other tech priorities (inc MTD transition)
Please ensure details used to claim CPD points match those used when registering for this episode. Your certificate will be sent to you within 30 days of submitting your details.