Share this content




Please login or register to join the discussion.

08th May 2017 11:27

I can tell you can't in most cases without appointing a local agent.

Thanks (1)
By RedFive
08th May 2017 17:29

Contrary to the previous post I have successfully registered a business doing same as yours in Germany and France.

I am completing monthly VAT returns for both and soon to embark on Italy. My EU tax knowledge and language skills have improved immeasurably.

Poland and Czech may be a little more tricky though.

See recent thread here for the links I provided to get started.

It's not easy and I used a local (to me) language expert (not tax) to help me with the registrations. But it can be done.

Thanks (0)
08th May 2017 18:53

There are a number of specialist firms that do VAT registrations, and Returns, etc across the EU.

Thanks (0)
Share this content