Share this content

Accounting for IATA registered Travel Agent.

Can CIMA MiP sign Accounts for IATA registered business clients.

Didn't find your answer?

Search AccountingWEB

I have been approached by an IATA registered Travel agent for the Accounting & tax services. This is my 1st IATA travel agenet as I would appreciate some giudance.

1. Should I register anywhere in particular to be able to deal with Accounts for IATA registered businesses?

2. Should I be a registered Auditor to sign Accounts for IATA registered travel Agents?


Replies (1)

Please login or register to join the discussion.

By paul.benny
20th Jun 2019 12:08

Have you looked on the CIMA website? Or even called their members helpline?

Thanks (0)
Share this content