Share this content

Alphabet shares

Husband and wife share restructure

Didn't find your answer?

Search AccountingWEB

Hi everyone. A client has a limited company which he owns 50 ordinary shares each with his wife. He wants to convert his wife’s shares to ordinary A so he can vary the dividend payments. I’m sure there is a tax implication of this but I’m not sure specifically what the rules are? I can complete the company secretarial side easily enough just wanted to check the tax side first. Any help would be appreciated, thank you. 

Share this content