Amended CT600 Paper Return

Where to send

Didn't find your answer?

Hi , I am going round in circles trying to find out where to send an amended CT600 paper return for an ex client who is getting nowhere with his new accountants, I used to use IRIS so did it online ! .

His tax office is Norfolk 529

Your help would be apreciated.



Replies (1)

Please login or register to join the discussion.