Share this content

Amending 2008 returns

Amending 2008 returns

Didn't find your answer?

Quick warning for anyone trying to amend a 2008 return. The online service cannot accept amendments to 2008 returns today - the last day for which an amendment can be made. You will have to do it on paper. I've done a short article with details of what to do.

Replies (1)

Please login or register to join the discussion.

By Anonymous
31st Jan 2010 20:31

our friend rebecca

stops me pulling my hair out.

i tried to file an 07/08 amendment and got the dreaded message. i immediately went to AW to see if anyone else had the problem, and there she was with some soothing words to put my mind at ease.

thanks rebecca

ps hope to see you at cch seminar in 2010

Thanks (0)
Share this content