Dont get me wrong, I'm a fan of Xero especially its banking features (matching, cash coding, bank rec includes bank feed etc)
However once the TB is ready , the fun begins for the reviewer because there are gaping holes in its reporting abilities.
Here are some of my bigger grumbles:
- No time and date stamp
- Account transaction report - running balance column still doesnt work at times
- no Account codes on the New P&L & New Balance Sheet
- old reports have not been fully replaced by the new reports - leading to inconsistency and redundancy in functionality between them
- lack of Audit trail!
- no entered/ modified date column in Account transaction reports
- cannot see "split" or the other side of the entry in Account Transaction reports
- VAT audit report doesnt show the source or transaction type
- History and Notes does not display amounts!
- Manual journals aren't listed by journal number in the manual journal list
Should I give up trying to improve it or if not does anyone have any suggestions (apart from moving our practice onto other software!)