Does anyone have any recommendations for accounting software for a large art dealer? The requirements are:
- It needs to be a robust multi-user system that can support up to a dozen users, with user access controls.
- It can dela with the various special VAT schemes for art dealers (margin scheme, 5% import VAT, etc.) as well as standard VAT and maintain a stock book as per HMRC's requirements.
- Account for Artist Rights Royalties (Droit de Suite).
- Stock control with multiple stock locations.
- Multi-currency accounting.
- Deal with half shares.
My client wants someting that is reliable and comprehensive. Currently using Quickbooks online with a stock book on a spreadsheet. It takes too long each month to reconcile the stock book with Quickbooks as the spreadhseet is easy to change and there is no audit trail. The year end audit takes too long.
Thanks in advance for any assistance received.