Share this content

CIMA continuity agreement

How to best decide on a person to include ontjur continuity agreement

I am currently going through the process of applying for CIMA member in practise status and I wondered if anyone has any suggestions for finding a suitable person/ practise to include on my continuation agreement? I will be working in the Cumbria area. Also, if anyone has just been through all this process in the last year or so I would be pleased to hear from you to share advice and tips you could maybe offer me. Thanking you in advance for your responses 


Please login or register to join the discussion.

24th Apr 2018 20:57

Go along to local branches of CIMA, ACCA, ICAEW, AAT, IFA and do some networking. Also do the same if there is a CIMA MIP branch in your area. Contact other CIMA MIPs directly who are in your area.

Thanks (0)
Share this content