CIMA continuity partner

Looking for a continuity partner CIMA MiP

Didn't find your answer?


I've recently qualified with CIMA and looking to set-up a side accountancy practice.

I understand that to obtain MiP certificate I need to find a continuity partner- I am looking for someone in Oxfordshire but as I am planning on delivering services fully online they don't necessarily need to be local.



Replies (1)

Please login or register to join the discussion.

By Ricardol
24th Mar 2021 12:06

Hi Przemek,

Did you manage to get a partner? I'm trying to set up myself and have the same problem.

Would you be willing to help?

Thanks (0)