Share this content

CIS Wrong on P35

CIS Wrong on P35

I have filed a clients P35 using the figures given to me by them for the CIS suffered.  They then called me back to amend the figure.  This is the only part of the P35 that is incorrect. 

Should I file an amendment for this?  And if so, how?



Please login or register to join the discussion.

19th May 2012 11:59

By letter

There doesn't appear to be an online option to file an amended P35 (though I stand to be corrected).  I would reproduce the P35 highlighting any figures that have changed and send to HMRC with a covering letter asking for the amendments to be made by them.  I don't think you'll run in to late filing penalties for an amendment to a return filed on time electronically

Thanks (0)
Share this content