Share this content

CJRS overclaim repayment

Greater than Sept claim

Didn't find your answer?

Ltd client has just informed me that CJRS has been overclaimed and needs repaying.  All fine so far, but the overclaim is greater than what will be claimed for September. Any ideas how to repay the rest?

Replies (2)

Please login or register to join the discussion.

By BeataKl
11th Sep 2021 16:07

You will need to obtain a payment reference by logging in to the online gateway (as if you were to make a claim) and chose the option
- tell us about an overclaim or make a voluntary repayment if you do not need to make any more claims.
When you have the reference number, pay back the grant to this account:
Sort code Account number Account name
08 32 10 12001039 HMRC Cumbernauld
Here is the link to info page

Thanks (4)
By Slippy
14th Sep 2021 12:40

Hi. Phone HMRC on 0800 024 1222 as this is a dedicated line for Furlough and SEISS claims. Give them the information regarding the overclaim and they will send out a demand which the client can then pay. Have done it for a client myself and it was straightforward

Thanks (1)
Share this content