Share this content

Claimimg VAT on employee expenses

Does the £250 limit apply

When claiming VAT on employee expenses does the invoice have to be in the company name. I recall somewhere for any single expenses over £250 the invoice should be addressed in the company name ?



Please login or register to join the discussion.

There are currently no replies, be the first to post a reply.

Share this content